LOVE IS LAW • NEON PINK • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
- Fabric is soft, light, and airy.
- Two-toned/reversible - front is black with pink graphic, the back is pink with black graphic
- Woven from acrylic/viscose yarn
- Pashmina style with black knotted tassels
- 6 ft x 3 ft
- Design Elements: Geometric patterns, Flower of Life, Ouroboros, Symbolism/Text/Language from cultures around the world expressing love, compassion, and oneness.
- Artwork Text: "We need not think alike, to love alike."- Francis David x "Be peace, be love, be harmony, be compassion." x "Love is the only law." x "Coexist, End the Hate, R.A.G.E. Nation Apparel."
- Symbolism key is in the pictures.
This concept is meant to embody the universal language that transcends time, culture, even species: love. It is the core of compassion, of understanding, of empathy. Love is the common denominator that connects us to everything else, as well as to ourselves. We see and experience so much hate and division in this world so this concept was truly meant to respect and love all perspectives, belief systems. We see no division, we refuse to put borders around one another. We are all inhabitants of planet Earth and our mission is to dissolve these barriers to bring global peace and acceptance under the umbrella of compassion for each other. It is expressed in different ways throughout the world, but nonetheless means the same thing – pure, unadulterated positive energy that arises from unconditional appreciation and gratitude. It is a powerful frequency that can be harnessed simply by choosing to embrace it. Choose love – end hate.
We see no division, we refuse to put borders around one another. We are all inhabitants of planet Earth and our mission is to dissolve these barriers to bring global peace and acceptance under the umbrella of compassion for each other. I am you, you are me, living a different life. Celebrate our differences, free yourself from judgment. Infinite love to all. Thank you for supporting our vision, we are all connected my friends.