NEW RELEASE \\ MEDITATIONS - STOIC DIGITAL // Drop Tail Short Sleeve Shirt
- The highest grade shirt fabric we've used to date
- Fabric hand-selected from hundreds of swatches for softness, stretch, and breathability
- Custom cut & sew garment from raw fabric
- Drop tail cut (shorter in the front - longer cut in the back)
- 5 screens used to print this design
- Branded interior tags & exterior tags
- This item is made with a drop tail - this means it has a standard fit in the front with extra length in the back.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- Male Model info: Height - 5'10, wearing size L
- For size chart: CLICK HERE
- This piece is a collaboration between STOIC DIGITAL and R.A.G.E. Nation Apparel
- Concept and overall design created by Stoic Digital
- Concept design edits and creative additions by Rage Nation Apparel
- Collection 3 of our artist series
- Front Graphic: "STOIC x R.A.G.E." "Immersion in the present" "Resonate A Greater Existence"
- Back Graphic: "Meditations of Marcus Aurelius" "Were you to live three thousand years, or even thirty thousand, remember that the sole life which a man can lose is that which he is living at the moment; and furthermore, that he can have no other life except the one he loses. This means that the longest life and the shortest amount to the same thing. For the passing minute is every man’s equal possession."
- Right Sleeve: "Stoic Digital x Rage Nation Apparel"
- Left Sleeve: "Stoic x RAGE - Immersion In The Present"
"Stoic Digital is a visionary media agency focusing on custom digital art, branding systems, merchandise design, and ultimately, experience creation. Branded with the bust of Marcus Aurelius, Stoic Digital’s primary dictum involves philosophical principles ranging from Ray Kurzweil to David Hume, recognizing the unique abilities bestowed upon all individuals as a consequence of existing during this technological age- simultaneously highlighting and emphasizing ideas hard-won by great thinkers of the past. Consequently, Stoic’s art style fuses modern aesthetics with organic elements often found in Roman or Greek architecture. This synthesis of visual motifs is aimed at creating content imbued with a sense of meaning and timelessness."