LIVE FREE x LOVE ALL V1 // SHERPA BLANKET
Follow these care instructions to keep your Rage Nation merchandise in the best condition possible:
• Hand-wash(cold) or dry clean only.
• Lay flat between towels or hang to dry.
• Gently hand-wash or spot-treat with mild detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between towels to dry
*DO NOT use dryer or sun-dry (after washing/wet) as the heat can affect the integrity of prints over time.
ALL OTHER PRINTED APPAREL:
• Hand-wash in cold water (best) OR
• Turn inside out and machine wash on cold/delicate
• Use a gentle detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between two towels to dry
*AVOID high heat from a dryer (after washing), as this may cause shrinkage.
• Fill a bowl with cool water and a splash of detergent.
• Carefully wipe hat down with the soapy water.
• Avoid friction on areas with embroidery or screen prints.
• Wipe down again with clean water, or rinse under sink.
• Allow hat to air-dry indoors.
- Sherpa Blanket
- The dimensions are 60x80 inches
- Cruelty-free sherpa fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash separately in cold water, use delicate cycle & tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Do not iron, press with heat or dry clean.
INSPIRATIONThis concept advocates the elimination of violence/harmful energy from one's mind, body, and spirit. We should seek to respect and love others to the same standard that we have for ourselves and to respect and love ourselves to the same standard that you love others. In short, it is meant to represent compassion at its core.
The symbolism within the art serves as a reminder to stop and consider the greater impact of your thoughts, actions, and reactions. Every time we act or think, we are making a choice to change reality and create a ripple effect that can be positive, negative, or both. By choosing actions derived from love, we can assure our contributions to reality shape it to allow for our highest path to unfold, bringing us closer to truth and opening the door for others to follow.