GOLDEN TEACHERS V1 • UV GREEN • Festival Shawl/Scarf
• Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn - a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves
• This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
• Shawl size: 75” length x 26” width
• Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
• This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
DESIGN / ARTIST
• RAGE NATION
• Design Elements: Godhead in the center, Psilocybin mushrooms with eyes, Keys to represent mushrooms as tools to unlock other dimensions and understandings, The hand with eye represents the gift of divine visions being handed down from generation to generation as a sacred sacrament from it's extraterrestrial nature to the consumption by humans, at each end of the shawl there is 2 heads(people) experiencing a trip together looking up in awe (this is tribute to my very first breakthrough and we all know how indescribably magical that moment is)
• Artwork Text: Consume and Listen (meaning when one consumes psilocybin or any entheogen for that matter listening and understanding what said experience has to say is critical), Divine Insight, Mind Trip, Unlock the Mind, Psilocybin, RNA, Rage Nation, C12H17N2O4P (chemical structure for Psilocybin)
This artwork was a way for me to share my gratitude for the plant-based entheogens that changed my life and perception of reality.
One night, my close friend turned to me and said, "we're gonna let the mushroom speak to us tonight." I didn't know what he meant, but consumed and listened. We began with a guided meditation in total darkness, lying in our beds, eyes raised towards the ceiling. Plain, white walls transformed into the most beautiful, dimension-shattering realm I'd ever experienced. Geometric patterns flowed in all directions. My peripherals were consumed by spirals of color and light.
Tears were shed crying in total ego dissolution; all of my fears, doubts, and traumas were accepted and allowed to lift from my heart and mind. The intensity alone was enough for me to laugh at everything I thought I knew about reality. Two wireframe faces floated out of the chaos and hovered over me; a reminder that everything is okay. That I was protected.
I crawled off the bed, tears welling in my eyes from joy and awe. I felt like I'd reached the gates of Source and was given a chance to see the beauty of the divine. I found proof in that which the human eye can't reach in homeostasis. I realized how connected we all are in this cosmos and the importance of expressing this interconnectedness with the world. That's why this art was so important for us to create.
**This art is not meant to advocate or influence anyone to do anything, just a visual representation of my personal experience. - RAGE
This item is in-stock!
Most in-stock items that are ordered from Monday-Thursday will ship the following day. If you ordered from Friday-Sunday, your order will typically ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
There are some exceptions that can delay your order, such as holidays, sales events, etc. Please check our shipping page for more details on processing and shipping times.
This item is eligible for easy returns
✦ Enjoy a stress-free returns window of 45 days
✦ Submit returns through our easy self-service portal
✦ Free pre-paid shipping label for USA customers that choose store credit
✦ Print your label at home and schedule a pickup through USPS - no waiting in lines
✦ Read our full returns policy here!