DREAM AWAKE • CRIMSON VARIANT // Reversible Festival Shawl / Scarf
- Fabric is soft, light, and airy.
- Two-toned/reversible - front is black with red graphic, the back is red with black graphic
- Woven from acrylic/viscose yarn
- Design elements: Egyptian inspired concept featuring winged Scarab, Seed of Life, Ankh, Eye of Ra/Horus
- Black knotted tassels
- 6 ft x 3 ft
The Dream Awake concept was created to inspire the world to simply live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think, and every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
This design is heavily influenced with Egyptian symbolism, including the Eye of Horus; a symbol of protection, wisdom, & healing. The scarab beetle, which was thought by Ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky, is a symbol of forward momentum; the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.
- The Seed of Life represents the divine design within all living things.
- The geometry patterns symbolize the blueprint of reality and the interconnectedness that we all share as one.
- The meander or meandros, the bigger border pattern on the shawl, can be described as one of the most important symbols in Ancient Greece, because of its connotations with unity and infinity. It also symbolizes the everlasting bonds of friendship, love, and devotion. That exact pattern in other cultures including East Asian religions was commonly used to symbolize divinity, spirituality, well being and in Buddhism, it was symbolized as the "auspicious footprints of the Buddha."