FLOWER OF LIFE // Gold Crystal-Infused Festival Bandana
Follow these care instructions to keep your Rage Nation merchandise in the best condition possible:
• Hand-wash(cold) or dry clean only.
• Lay flat between towels or hang to dry.
• Gently hand-wash or spot-treat with mild detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between towels to dry
*DO NOT use dryer or sun-dry (after washing/wet) as the heat can affect the integrity of prints over time.
ALL OTHER PRINTED APPAREL:
• Hand-wash in cold water (best) OR
• Turn inside out and machine wash on cold/delicate
• Use a gentle detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between two towels to dry
*AVOID high heat from a dryer (after washing), as this may cause shrinkage.
• Fill a bowl with cool water and a splash of detergent.
• Carefully wipe hat down with the soapy water.
• Avoid friction on areas with embroidery or screen prints.
• Wipe down again with clean water, or rinse under sink.
• Allow hat to air-dry indoors.
- Material: 100% sustainable micro-modal from eco-harvested beechwood trees
- Fabric is soft, slightly stretchy, and breathable enough to wear as a facemask
- Metallic prints have a beautiful, subtle sheen
- Inks are infused with selenite and alabaster
- Size: 21" x 21"
- This design features the flower of life expanding outwards to create a mandala-like pattern. The geometric spheres at the corners give the illusion of depth.
- Visionary artist: Lotus