NEW // AHIMSA V2 // 3D Variant // Flow-fit Scooped Tank Top
- Material: Cotton/Polyester blend
- Custom cut & sew garment from raw fabric
- Soft, light, flowy fabric
- Loose/draped fit and scooped hem
- 4 color print Red/Teal/Silver/White
- Chromatic Aberration effect
- This item is unisex but runs oversized with a flowy, draped fit. We suggest sizing down if you’d like a standard fit.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- For size chart: CLICK HERE
- Male model info:
Height - 5'11 / 165 lbs
Size pictured - L
- Method: Vinyl Printing
- V2 print with a chromatic aberration
- Front Graphics: "Live Free" x "Love All" with Buddha face statue. "Live Free" in Sanskrit & "Love Eachother x We Are Connected" in Chinese.
- Back Graphics: Edgar Cayce quote: “Spirit is life, the mind is the builder, the physical is the result.” "Perceive with the minds eye you are divine."
- Back Graphics: The ancient Ahimsa symbol in Sanskrit with praying hands below the eye. "Self-love must be your reflection in all living things. quote by Romie "Love All Living Things x Evolve Your Perception" in Chinese.
Ahimsa (in the Hindu, Buddhist, & Jain tradition) - the principle of nonviolence towards all living things.
This concept advocates the elimination of violence/harmful energy from one's mind, body, and spirit. We should seek to respect and love others to the same standard that we have for ourselves and to respect and love ourselves to the same standard that you love others. In short, it is meant to represent compassion at its core.