MANTRA V2 // All-Season Blue Camo \\ Hooded Pullover Windbreaker
$ 99.00 $ 129.00SMPWBLU
Modeled photos coming soon!
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Material: Nylon Twill / Satin
- Custom cut & sew a garment from raw fabric
- Color: Black, White, Blue, Silver
- All season pull-over windbreaker
- Extremely comfortable and moveable
- For size chart click here
- 7 exterior printed graphics
- 3 custom rubber molded logo accents
- Black embroidered pattern on front flap
- Flag keychain zipper accent
- Utility pocket with zipper
- Custom printed hood/bottom strings
- Rage Nation logo string aglets
- Sublimated interior and exterior hood pattern
- All over blue camo print on the entire garment
- Custom interior and exterior tags
- Comes with a free inspirational card and a holographic Scarab sticker
- Method: Sublimation / Embroidery / Screen Printing / Rubber Molding
- Front Graphic: Ancient Tibetan Om Mani Padme Hum mantra w/ Scarab
- Front Embroidery: Black embroidered the meandros pattern
- Custom Strings: "Resonate A Greater Existence x Om Mani Padme Hum" printed strings w/ silver Rage Nation aglets
- Left Arm Graphic: Chinese vertical characters Love Is Truth w/ rubber molded RxN Yin Yang rubber patch
- Left Mid Arm: "Rage Nation Apparel" rubber patch logo w/ "Atma Prema" (self-love) zipper tag accent
- Left Wrist Graphic: "Beyond our upbringing personal faults, and actions. We are all still souls of the highest. When we love ourselves and others in this impersonal way, our love loses its boundaries and becomes unconditional.
- Right Arm Graphic: "Reconnect with Source" x "Disconnect from Self" Scarab logo within a geometric design
- Back Print: "Resonate A Greater Existence" x "what we think we become, what we feel we attract, what we imagine we create, day by day we strive to purify" w/ "ego, jealousy, desire, prejudice, greed, hatred" (all crossed out down the back)
- Hood: "Resonate A Greater Existence" graphic w/ "You are loved x You are divine." Chinese symbol for love between the phrases.
This concept was inspired by the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum." to serve as a deep reminder to purify our lives, thoughts, and actions through awareness, compassion, and realization of self. Mantra by definition is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation. When you break down each part of the mantra each syllable has its own powerful meaning behind it. The mantra is practiced to open the mind to love and compassion and to lead people towards their own awakening.
"Through mantra, we no longer cling to the reality of the speech and sound encountered in life but experience it as essentially empty. then the confusion of the speech aspect of our being is transformed into enlightened awareness." "That enlightened awareness includes whatever we might need to understand in order to save any beings, including ourselves, from suffering. For that reason, the entire Dharma, the entire truth about the nature of suffering and the many ways of removing its causes said to be contained in the six syllables of Om Mani Padme Hum - Kalu Rinpoche
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant to destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
With that all being said we wanted to express this concept in more detail on the back. Standing anywhere in the world someone will read this message, and this seed of inspiration and thought will be planted. The entire mission of this movement and our designs are not to change your mind, but to serve as a catalyst of love, inspiration, reflection, knowledge, oneness & perspective. We wanted a concept to constantly remind us to check ourselves - to purify our existence, to promote something so much greater than fashion. On the back of the pullover, it reads
"Resonate A Greater Existence"
"What we think we become,
what we feel we attract,
what we imagine we create,
day by day we strive to purify."
"Ego, Jealousy, Desire, Prejudice, Greed, Hatred" (all crossed out)
We all are facing these battles internally and externally. Once we realize we have the power within to conquer our struggles we can create a reality of love and compassion.