MANTRA • Hidden Pocket Joggers
- Material: 100% cotton body, satin-lined pockets and detailing
- Fabric is warm, of medium thickness, and soft/fuzzy inside
- 2-toned prints (White, reflective gray)
- Extra-deep pockets are smooth and silky
- Stretchy ribbed panels on knee give a high-end look
- Four pockets in total: Two on the sides, one on the back, and one secret pocket on the inside towards the front.
- Back pocket closes with a zipper to keep contents safe. Hidden pocket closes with velcro.
- Stylish gray/black printed strings with silver aglets
- Elastic waistband/cuffs
- This item fits true-to-size.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- For size chart: CLICK HERE
- Method: Vinyl printing and sublimation
- Left Leg (front): "Love says I am everything, Wisdom says I am nothing, between the two my life flows"
- Right Leg (side): "Om Mani Padme Hum" graphic
- Back: Pocket w/ winged scarab design
- Strings: "Resonate A Greater Existence" - double-sided print
- Custom Patches: Geometric sublimated pattern accents
This concept was inspired by the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum." to serve as a deep reminder to purify our lives, thoughts, and actions through awareness, compassion, and realization of self. Mantra by definition is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation. When you break down each part of the mantra, each syllable has its own powerful meaning behind it.
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant to destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.