DREAM AWAKE • CRIMSON • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
What is your policy for returns?
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of our customers and team, sanitary items such as face masks, tube masks, and bandanas will not be accepted for return/exchange. If you have a quality issue with your product, please reach out to us and we'll send a replacement. :) Thank you for understanding!
We accept returns for eligible items within 45 days of purchase!
- Item needs to be in the exact same condition it was received in for us to accept it back. This means no signs of wear, including deodorant stains, major wrinkling, cigarette odor or any other odor, pet hair, etc.
- You can return your item by using our return portal. Make sure you have your original order number on hand. You will have the option to return for either a refund to your original form of payment, or for store credit.
- A pre-paid shipping label will be provided for you, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund. Please print out your original order confirmation and put it into a box/bag with your return. Next, attach the pre-paid label and drop it off the post office. No need to wait in line!
- Once we receive the return, we will notify you. After the condition of the returned item is confirmed, we will send a refund for the full item cost minus the return label cost. Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping cost, only the cost of the item. Refunds can take anywhere from 2-5 days to process back into your bank account. If you opted for store credit, you will be issued an online gift card. ** Please note that returns that do not follow these guidelines may cause delays or additional fees.
The possible fees are listed below. We will only use these in cases where the return is unacceptable (we try to be as understanding as possible). If one of these fees is incurred, you will be emailed with a detailed explanation and photos showing the issue.
- Cleaning fee - $5.00
- Shipping fee (cost varies by package weight). This is only if item is returned with irreversible damage and needs to be sent back to customer.
What is your policy for exchanges?
Exchanges for eligible items are the same as returns - must be within 45 days, and the item must have no signs of wear.
- Please use our return portal to return the original item. There will be a field where you can request a new size/item to exchange for. If the requested item is in stock, the exchange will be approved. If it isn't, we will contact you.
- Upon approval, you will receive an email with shipping instructions. Please include your original order confirmation with your return. You will receive a notification once we receive the package.
- For domestic exchanges, we cover the shipping for the new size/item. If you request a second exchange, you will need to pay a shipping fee. PLEASE NOTE - We do not reimburse items that are lost in the mail on the way back to us. For that reason, we suggest going through an insured shipper for returns.
How long will my order take to ship?
We try our very best to ship in-stock orders out within 1-3 business days. It's not uncommon for us to send out orders same-day. It's one of our main priorities to get you your item as fast as possible.
For most locations, it will take 3-5 days from the ship date for you to receive your item. If you choose Priority shipping, transit time will be reduced to 2-3 business days. For international orders, the average ship time is 6-10 days, but this can vary based on location.
Do you ship to other countries?
We ship worldwide! :)
I received an extra shipping charge when my package was delivered. What is this?
If you are located outside of the USA, this is most likely an import tariff from your country.
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for paying any custom duties, import taxes, or fees. Every country is different, and so we strongly advise that you research your specific country's laws before making a purchase. This way, you are not faced with an unexpected bill!
Can you guarantee that I'll receive my order by my deadline?
Unfortunately, we can't make any promises concerning delivery dates. We cannot control what happens to the package after it transfers hands to the postal service.
However, we will do everything in our power to get you your item on time. If you have an important deadline, definitely let us know by adding a note during checkout or contacting customer service.
An item I want to buy is out of stock. When will it be restocked?
Most sold out items get restocked within a month or two. If you'd like, you can sign up for restock alerts that will notify you by email as soon as the desired item is back in stock.
To do this, select your size on the product page. If it's sold out, a red box will appear on the left side that says EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE. Click there, and fill out the form to be added to our notification list.
Oops! I gave you the wrong shipping address. What do I do?
If you notice the issue right away, you can login to your account and edit your recent order to update the shipping address. This is the same page where you can find tracking updates.
If you don't have an account, you can find this order confirmation page in your email or text messages.
If it's been too long and it's no longer possible to update the address yourself, please contact customer service immediately! We may be able to correct the address before the package is officially sent off. The earlier, the better!
If the package was already shipped to an incorrect address, here are our options:
1) The customer can call USPS customer service and ask for the package to be held at their local post office for pickup.
2) We wait for the package to be returned to our office, and we will ship it back out, free of charge.
3) If the customer needs the package immediately, they can opt to pay a fee for the package to be re-routed to the correct address. Fees depend on the weight and location of the package.
Keep in mind, if a package is returned to us due to an incorrect address, and we are unable to get in touch with you within 30 days, your order will be refunded, minus the shipping cost, and the items will be returned to our stock.
I forgot to add my coupon code. How can I apply it to my order?
Contact us, tell us the coupon code, and as long as your order meets the requirements for the sale, we will apply it for you!
My item has been delayed for a long time. I think it's lost in the mail.
We guarantee delivery on every single item. If your item is lost or delivered incorrectly, we will replace it for free.
Please reach out to customer service and we will take care of this for you!
My tracking shows that my package was delivered, but I never received it.
This can sometimes happen if the package was stolen, delivered to the wrong place, or if there is an error with the tracking.
We suggest waiting a few days to see if it shows up. You can also check with neighbors, roommates, or your local post office to see if they might have it. 99% of the time, the package turns up this way.
If you paid for shipping insurance during checkout, you get the luxury VIP treatment and can skip all of that. We'll just replace the missing package for you or issue a refund, no questions asked! Just click here to fill out a claim.
I received my order, but one of my items is missing / damaged / wrong.
To begin, we sincerely apologize! We do our best to quality check each item / order, but we do make mistakes from time to time. For missing items, please contact us here and we will correct our mistake.
For damaged or incorrect items, please file a report using our return portal. You will be asked to submit a photo of the issue, which we will promptly review.
If the item is damaged, you will not need to return it. We will ship you a replacement, free of charge! If you were sent the wrong item, we will immediately send out the right one. Then, we'll email you a pre-paid return label to return the incorrect item at your convenience.
My item was lost / stolen / damaged in the wash. Can you replace it?
Unfortunately we do not replace items that were lost, stolen, or damaged AFTER it's already been received (Example: an item that shrunk after using washer/dryer). However, if the item was damaged due to a mistake on our part, we will replace it.
Each situation is unique, so if you're having issues with your item, please let us know! We want to be sure that you are happy with your purchase.
• Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn - a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves
• This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
• Shawl size: 75” length x 26” width
• Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
• This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
• Design is fully reversible - front is black with red graphics, and back is red with black graphics.
• Design elements: Egyptian-inspired concept featuring winged scarab, Seed of Life, ankh, eye of Ra/Horus
The Dream Awake concept was created as inspiration to live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think. Every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
This design is heavily influenced with Egyptian symbolism, including the Eye of Horus; a symbol of protection, wisdom and healing. The scarab beetle, which was thought by ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky, is a symbol of forward momentum; the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.
- The Seed of Life represents the divine design within all living things.
- The geometry patterns symbolize the blueprint of reality and the interconnectedness that we all share as one.
- The meander or meandros (the border pattern) has been described as one of the most important symbols in Ancient Greece because of its connotations with unity and infinity. It also symbolizes the everlasting bonds of friendship, love, and devotion. In other cultures, including East Asian religions, this pattern was commonly used to symbolize divinity, spirituality, well-being. In Buddhism, it was known as the "auspicious footprints of the Buddha."
As Styled on Instagram
They're amazing gifts to give and my friends loved them
DREAM AWAKE • CRIMSON • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
Thank you I love it!
I love my scarf. I will order more soon.
The Festival Shawls from R.A.G.E. nation Apparel is second to none. Super soft, high quality and amazing design makes it one of my favorite festival pieces!