DISSOLVE THE EGO • Embroidered Snapback
- Custom cut and sew from raw fabric
- Circumference: 18-25 inches (adjustable)
- Materials: Hemp, Satin
- Double Snap
- Hidden Pocket
- Pattern embroidered over the entire body of hat
- Brim sublimated w/ embroidered design
- Front Exterior: "Dissolve The Ego" with Om Mani Padme Hum mantra behind a meander in white/black/silver embroidery.
- Side Exteriors: Black embroidered geometric pattern
- Back Exterior: The sacred "Seed of Life" held by an Egyptian Scarab with the 3 layered eyes, and the number 3 on both sides to represent the higher spiritual realms.
- Top Brim: Geometric pattern with the lotus flower to represent “Om Mani Padme Hum” which literally means “Behold! The Jewel in the Lotus."
- Under Brim: Black hemp brim with a third eye geometric design with "RNA" embroidered in black/white/silver
- Interior Graphic: Galaxy design with a dissolving face graphic symbolizing ego death.
- Interior Headband: Desire x Hatred x Prejudice x Greed x Ego x Jealousy - Each word is crossed out and spaced by a jewel
- Tapering 1 : Om Mani Padme Hum prayer hands repeated
- Tapering 2 : Om Mani Padme Hum mantra w/ Rage Nation
This concept was created during the inception of our Mantra windbreaker. In the spiritual landscape, we feel that people talk about the ego often - about transcending past it, becoming separate from it. In our case, we believe that the ego is what we perceive as our identity; it's necessary for our survival on our earth because it allows us to see our position, our ideas, and our experiences relative to others.
This can become problematic when it's all we can see and our motivations become egocentric. Instead, we believe we should seek opportunities that help us dissolve the ego, allowing it to become translucent so that the bigger picture remains in view. After all, we are all more similar than we are different. Our thoughts and actions ripple through our combined consciousness, affecting the whole.