TRANSCENDENCE • SMOKE • GROKKO • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
• Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn - a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves
• This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
• Shawl size: 75” length x 26” width
• Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
• This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
• Design is fully reversible - front is black with dark gray graphics, and back is dark gray with black graphics.
•"TRANSCENDENCE: It means To Climb Beyond. Beyond normal. Beyond the basic experience. To elevate oneself into higher states of being. This design, Transcendence, was created for that purpose. To tap into that collective memory and remind us of Greatness and of our eternal connection to Greatness. These images awaken us, and once awake there is no return to the boring slumber of "normal" living. We have entered a realm devoid of the banal and commonplace. Everything is meaningful. We remember the significance of Every Action, Every Thought, Every Feeling. We have Transcended into a higher state of consciousness and Love. Forever ascending. "
• Artwork text:
- "Surrender to what is, let go of what was, trust in what is to come."
- "Liberate the Mind, Evolve the World."
- "Rage Nation x Grokko G.432"
This collaboration was such a beautiful journey with Grokko. For roughly a year, he worked out the foundation of this artwork by hand. We went back and forth with ideas and concepts for months. When the final email landed from the master himself, we knew this was it. We had the honor of digitizing and infusing our style into his piece. After endless hours of designing, and months of sampling, the first-ever shawl collaboration is here.
ABOUT GROKKO:Grokko began his artistic journey shortly after crash-landing in Houston, Earth from his homeland Mars, Mars.
Grokko's unique style merges the past with the future, creating a space where science fiction and ancient wisdom reside together. His hand-drawn works are laid with the intention of stirring memories within our subconscious, to return us to the origins of humanity and discover our purpose going forward. It is through the connection to our timeless selves that our dreams can materialize. Grokko hopes his art will inspire others to work hard, break free of the social norm, and live as authentically as possible, just as it allows him to do the same. Support your local alien.
This item is in-stock!
Most in-stock items that are ordered from Monday-Thursday will ship the following day. If you ordered from Friday-Sunday, your order will typically ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
There are some exceptions that can delay your order, such as holidays, sales events, etc. Please check our shipping page for more details on processing and shipping times.
This item is eligible for easy returns
✦ Enjoy a stress-free returns window of 45 days
✦ Submit returns through our easy self-service portal
✦ Free pre-paid shipping label for USA customers that choose store credit
✦ Print your label at home and schedule a pickup through USPS - no waiting in lines
✦ Read our full returns policy here!
I love my shawl! I just ordered the "mantra" version and can't wait to add that to my collection as well!
Absolutely worth the money! Very nice quality.
I love this clothes 😍😍😍😍
This scarf/shawl is very beautiful, cosmic, and mysterious looking to people I love wearing it throughout the winter.
The scarf is very beautiful and feels great. The customer service replied fast and friendly.