PRIMORDIAL GUARDIAN • Dad Hat w/ Hidden Pocket
• Material: Microfiber Suede / Satin
• Microsuede has a texture very similar to traditional suede - it's extremely soft with a beautiful finish, resistant to stains, fading and wrinkling. It's also vegan.
• Circumference: 18-25 inches (can be adjusted using the snap to fit your preferences)
• This hat was built for comfort and convenience - the body of the hat has a loose structure, making it easy to store or pack into a small bag. When worn, it will hug the shape of your head.
• Slightly thicker (and softer) than your average dad hat, while still being super lightweight and casual.
• Collaboration between SUMMONS and RAGE NATION
• Design features:
- front rubber logo patch + woven label side panel patch
- printed brim
- custom seed of life buckle/logo tag
- matte black hardware
- sublimated interior lining
- stash pocket
Multiple techniques are used to create these elaborate works of art. Graphics are applied using a combination of embroidery, screen-printing, and sublimation. The fabric is then cut, shaped, and sewn in layers to form the hat.
- Ideas are an immeasurable physical force
- Summons a Greater Existence
- Embody the universal mind
- Rule the mind
SUMMONSis a collection of spirits and energies crystallized into modern mixed media by Gerald C Fifield Jr. Both forward-facing and backward, SUMMONS draws from a wide variety of cultures, themes, and motifs with the intention of cultivating and communicating an identity for a universal human heritage.
- PRIMORDIAL GUARDIAN employs letterforms from Cyrillic, Coptic, and Arabic to silhouette the grid of a many-armed deity. The same letters that formed the many languages around the world, moving human society forward, ultimately lead to the invention of computers and now the digital representation of ancient beings depicted throughout history.
- The grid lines that make up the three-dimensional shape of the deity are representative of both its digital nature while donning its own fundamental form.
- Historically, many armed deities signify protection and mercy.
- Each of its limbs represents the many branches of knowledge, stemming from a single source.
- Symbolizing the union of analog and digital, eastern and western, past and future, as the edges of the canvas square the circle, a microcosm of the macrocosm. This piece displays a journey through the history of human communication as well as the intelligence contained within.
This item is in-stock!
Most in-stock items that are ordered from Monday-Thursday will ship the following day. If you ordered from Friday-Sunday, your order will typically ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
There are some exceptions that can delay your order, such as holidays, sales events, etc. Please check our shipping page for more details on processing and shipping times.
This item is eligible for easy returns
✦ Enjoy a stress-free returns window of 45 days
✦ Submit returns through our easy self-service portal
✦ Free pre-paid shipping label for USA customers that choose store credit
✦ Print your label at home and schedule a pickup through USPS - no waiting in lines
✦ Read our full returns policy here!
love this hat. I hope you get the Dream Awake hats back in stock!
I love the hat it's awesome. Shipping was awful. I know it isn't necessarily your company's fault with shipping delays and such but I would buy more if there was more reliable and faster shipping
Love everything you guys do!! Keep up the good work and bring us more colorful shit like the spectrum hoodie and joggers and these golden teachers ones. Omg so 🔥!!