MIND OF A THOUSAND LIMBS • SUMMONS • Sherpa Blanket
What is your policy for online returns?
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of our customers and team, sanitary items such as face masks, tube masks, and bandanas will not be accepted for return/exchange. If you have a quality issue with your product, please reach out to us and we'll send a replacement. :) Thank you for understanding!
We accept returns for eligible items within 45 days of purchase!
- Item needs to be in the exact same condition it was received in for us to accept it back. This means no signs of wear, including deodorant stains, major wrinkling, cigarette odor or any other odor, pet hair, etc. If you wouldn't be okay with receiving it yourself, then it's not eligible for a return.
- You can return your item by using our return portal. Make sure you have your original order number on hand. You will have the option to return for either a refund to your original form of payment, or for store credit.
- For all USA returns, a pre-paid shipping label will be provided for you. For refunds, the cost of the label will be deducted from your refund. For store credit, the return label is 100% free. Please package your return neatly. Then, attach the pre-paid label and drop it off the post office. No need to wait in line! You can also schedule a pickup here.
- For all international returns, please package your return and take it to the shipping courier of your choice. You will need to purchase your own return label.
- Once we receive the return, we will notify you. After the condition of the returned item is confirmed, we will send a refund for the full item cost minus the return label cost. Unfortunately, we do not refund the original shipping cost, only the cost of the item. Refunds can take anywhere from 2-5 days to process back into your bank account.
- If you opted for store credit, you will be issued an online gift card for the full amount you paid for that item.
** Please note that returns that do not follow these guidelines may cause delays or additional fees. The possible fees are listed below. We will only use these in cases where the return is unacceptable (we try to be as understanding as possible). If one of these fees is incurred, you will be emailed with a detailed explanation and photos showing the issue.
- Cleaning fee - $5.00
- Shipping fee (cost varies by package weight). This is only if item is returned with irreversible damage and needs to be sent back to customer.
What is your return policy for items purchased at an event/festival?
At this time, we have several third-party vendors carrying our brand at outdoor music festivals. These items are not eligible to be returned/exchanged online. Any returns/exchanges must be made at the vending booth prior to leaving the event.
How long will my order take to ship?
We try our very best to ship in-stock orders out within 1-3 business days. It's not uncommon for us to send out orders same-day. It's one of our main priorities to get you your item as fast as possible.
For most locations, it will take 3-5 days from the ship date for you to receive your item. If you choose Priority shipping, transit time will be reduced to 2-3 business days. For international orders, the average ship time is 6-10 days, but this can vary based on location.
Do you ship to other countries?
We ship worldwide! :)
I received an extra shipping charge when my package was delivered. What is this?
If you are located outside of the USA, this is most likely an import tariff from your country.
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for paying any custom duties, import taxes, or fees. Every country is different, and so we strongly advise that you research your specific country's laws before making a purchase. This way, you are not faced with an unexpected bill!
Can you guarantee that I'll receive my order by my deadline?
Unfortunately, we can't make any promises concerning delivery dates. We cannot control what happens to the package after it transfers hands to the postal service.
However, we will do everything in our power to get you your item on time. If you have an important deadline, definitely let us know by adding a note during checkout or contacting customer service.
An item I want to buy is out of stock. When will it be restocked?
Most sold out items get restocked within a month or two. If you'd like, you can sign up for restock alerts that will notify you by email as soon as the desired item is back in stock.
To do this, select your size on the product page. If it's sold out, a red box will appear on the left side that says EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE. Click there, and fill out the form to be added to our notification list.
Oops! I gave you the wrong shipping address. What do I do?
If you notice the issue right away, you can login to your account and edit your recent order to update the shipping address. This is the same page where you can find tracking updates.
If you don't have an account, you can find this order confirmation page in your email or text messages.
If it's been too long and it's no longer possible to update the address yourself, please contact customer service immediately! We may be able to correct the address before the package is officially sent off. The earlier, the better!
If the package was already shipped to an incorrect address, here are our options:
1) The customer can call USPS customer service and ask for the package to be held at their local post office for pickup.
2) We wait for the package to be returned to our office, and we will ship it back out, free of charge.
3) If the customer needs the package immediately, they can opt to pay a fee for the package to be re-routed to the correct address. Fees depend on the weight and location of the package.
Keep in mind, if a package is returned to us due to an incorrect address, and we are unable to get in touch with you within 30 days, your order will be refunded, minus the shipping cost, and the items will be returned to our stock.
I forgot to add my coupon code. How can I apply it to my order?
Contact us, tell us the coupon code, and as long as your order meets the requirements for the sale, we will apply it for you!
My item has been delayed for a long time. I think it's lost in the mail.
We guarantee delivery on every single item. If your item is lost or delivered incorrectly, we will replace it for free.
Please reach out to customer service and we will take care of this for you!
My tracking shows that my package was delivered, but I never received it.
This can sometimes happen if the package was stolen, delivered to the wrong place, or if there is an error with the tracking.
We suggest waiting a few days to see if it shows up. You can also check with neighbors, roommates, or your local post office to see if they might have it. 99% of the time, the package turns up this way.
If you still haven't found it after trying the steps above, please contact customer service and we'll help you out.
I received my order, but one of my items is missing / damaged / wrong.
To begin, we sincerely apologize! We do our best to quality check each item / order, but we do make mistakes from time to time. For missing items, please contact us here and we will correct our mistake.
For damaged or incorrect items, please file a report using our return portal. You will be asked to submit a photo of the issue, which we will promptly review.
If the item is damaged, you will not need to return it. We will ship you a replacement, free of charge! If you were sent the wrong item, we will immediately send out the right one. Then, we'll email you a pre-paid return label to return the incorrect item at your convenience.
PLEASE NOTE: Manufacturing defects must be reported within the 45-day return window in order to be eligible for a replacement/refund. Regular wear and tear (the type that all apparel is prone to, such as damage from washing/drying) is not considered a defect. If you're unsure if your problem qualifies, please reach out!
My item was lost / stolen / damaged in the wash. Can you replace it?
Unfortunately we do not replace items that were lost, stolen, or damaged AFTER it's already been received (Example: an item that shrunk after using washer/dryer). However, if the item was damaged due to a mistake on our part, we will replace it.
Each situation is unique, so if you're having issues with your item, please let us know! We want to be sure that you are happy with your purchase.
Why are items priced higher at events/festivals?
There are two reasons for this:
1) Items sold at festivals often have premium prices due to extremely high overhead costs. Booth space and travel costs are expensive these days. That cost has to be covered by the price of the item. Fortunately, you won't have to pay shipping at a festival, and sometimes the "festival premium" ends up being less than postage. Plus, you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.
2) Sometimes, you'll see third-party vendors carrying our merchandise at festivals. That means they bought the merchandise at a wholesale price. Since they are a third-party and their costs look different than ours, they may need to set the price higher.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM SHIPS SEPARATELY
- ORDER MAY ARRIVE IN MULTIPLE SHIPMENTS -
- Sherpa blanket with vibrant artwork
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 50x60 or 60x80 inches
- Method: Dye Sublimation
- The front has a smooth knit side, while the back has vegan sherpa fabric meant to mimic the soft, fluffy texture of real wool
- Artist receives royalties for every piece sold
- Machine wash separately in cold water, use delicate cycle & tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Do not iron, press with heat or dry clean.
- To "refluff" the sherpa backing, you can gently brush it in tight circular motions before drying.
SUMMONS is a collection of spirits and energies crystallized into modern mixed media by Gerald C Fifield Jr. Both forward facing and backward, SUMMONS draws from a wide variety of cultures, themes and motifs with the intention of cultivating and communicating an identity for a universal human heritage.
"The Mind of a Thousand Limbs depicts the psyche of both the collective and the individual and acts as a gateway into the realm of the immaterial. As one traces themselves back to their point of origin, from their present form back through their birth, a disintegration of identity occurs as your existence is separated between egg and seed, and further still beyond the nutrients used to produce those origins.
Before your physical elements were forged, you existed in the minds of those that created you, as an idea. Long before you or your parents or your grandparents existed, you were there, in the minds of our ancestors, as the groundwork was laid for your existence. Everything around us first existed as an idea. Ideas transcend time and space. We can be affected by them regardless of how old they are, or what their meanings originally were.
Ideas have gravity, accrue mass and have weight. That's why we refer to their size when they are more impactful. Yet, they are not physical; we can neither hold them or measure them but despite this, they are still felt.
Ideas move through our minds and lead us to new innovations, to new technologies and to create whole civilizations. We were once ideas and one day we will return to that form. "Ideas are an immeasurable physical force."
The front graphic depicts the disintegration of identity, peeling back layer after layer of how we define ourselves. The back graphic is a depiction of the mind as an idea and an idea as the origin of the mind. An idea within an idea. The many arms reaching out to its own ends, just as a single idea can affect the world in a thousand different ways, and the mind reaching out to grasp each one." ~ SUMMONS