DHARMA V2 • Grey / Neon Yellow • UV REACTIVE • Festival Shawl/Scarf
• Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn - a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves
• This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
• Shawl size: 75” length x 26” width
• Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
• This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
DESIGN / ARTIST
• RAGE NATION x STOIC DIGITAL
• Design Elements: dharma wheel, eightfold path(spokes), three treasures(center), sacred geometry, endless knot, yin yang, chinese calligraphy, eyes, flower of life, typography, patterns on patterns.
• Artwork Text: Ever-evolving - practice the life of love - be kind to others - may we stay pure - live your divine truth through the wheel of dharma - resonate a greater existence - realize your infinite potential - believe in yourself - we all have purpose
This item is in-stock!
Most in-stock items that are ordered from Monday-Thursday will ship the following day. If you ordered from Friday-Sunday, your order will typically ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
There are some exceptions that can delay your order, such as holidays, sales events, etc. Please check our shipping page for more details on processing and shipping times.
This item is eligible for easy returns
✦ Enjoy a stress-free returns window of 45 days
✦ Submit returns through our easy self-service portal
✦ Free pre-paid shipping label for USA customers that choose store credit
✦ Print your label at home and schedule a pickup through USPS - no waiting in lines
✦ Read our full returns policy here!
I love it and I will be worried it to every show thank you
It's super soft and I love the color, it's exactly what I wanted it to be!
Rage Nation never disappoints and this pashmina is my new favorite. The contrast of neon yellow on black/dark grey is so on point. Design is super sick and flawless as usual.