DREAM AWAKE CROWN // Hemp Snapback Hat w/ Interior Pocket
- Ships in 1-3 business days
- Cut and sew from raw fabric
- Circumference: 18-25 inches (adjustable)
- Materials: Hemp, Cotton, Satin
- Features: Two-tone Snap, Hidden Pocket, Snap Tag
- Front Exterior: "Dream Awake" Egyptian scarab design
- Panels: Navy sublimated digital graphic
- Side Exterior: RN flower of life logo
- Back Exterior: The Egyptian Ankh
- Top Brim: Embroidered geometric pyramid with eyes & Egyptian wings
- Under Brim: Embroidered Sacred Geometry
- Interior Headband: "Act Your Dream With Open Eyes To Make It Possible"
- Interior Pattern: Black sublimated digital graphic
The Dream Awake concept was created to inspire the world to simply live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think, and every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
This design is heavily influenced with Egyptian symbolism, including the Eye of Horus; a symbol of protection, wisdom, & healing. The scarab beetle, which was thought by Ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky, is a symbol of forward momentum; the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.