DREAM AWAKE • GOLD • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
• Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn - a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves
• This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
• Shawl size: 75” length x 26” width
• Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
• This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
• Design is fully reversible - front is black with gold graphics, and back is gold with black graphics.
• Design elements: Egyptian-inspired concept featuring winged scarab, Seed of Life, ankh, eye of Ra/Horus
The Dream Awake concept was created as inspiration to live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think. Every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
This design is heavily influenced with Egyptian symbolism, including the Eye of Horus; a symbol of protection, wisdom and healing. The scarab beetle, which was thought by ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky, is a symbol of forward momentum; the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.
- The Seed of Life represents the divine design within all living things.
- The geometry patterns symbolize the blueprint of reality and the interconnectedness that we all share as one.
- The meander or meandros (the border pattern) has been described as one of the most important symbols in Ancient Greece because of its connotations with unity and infinity. It also symbolizes the everlasting bonds of friendship, love, and devotion. In other cultures, including East Asian religions, this pattern was commonly used to symbolize divinity, spirituality, well-being. In Buddhism, it was known as the "auspicious footprints of the Buddha."
This item is in-stock!
Most in-stock items that are ordered from Monday-Thursday will ship the following day. If you ordered from Friday-Sunday, your order will typically ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
There are some exceptions that can delay your order, such as holidays, sales events, etc. Please check our shipping page for more details on processing and shipping times.
This item is eligible for easy returns
✦ Enjoy a stress-free returns window of 45 days
✦ Submit returns through our easy self-service portal
✦ Free pre-paid shipping label for USA customers that choose store credit
✦ Print your label at home and schedule a pickup through USPS - no waiting in lines
✦ Read our full returns policy here!