V1 AHIMSA // ACTIVEWEAR GRAPHIC SHORTS
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Custom cut & sew garment from raw fabric
- Breathable and extremely comfortable interior fabric
- Elastic waistband with custom drawstrings to adjust the fit
- Quick drying exterior mesh material
- 2 side pockets with one zip back pocket all with custom lining
- This item fits true-to-size.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- Model Info - 5'11 tall - 211 lbs - wearing size L
- For size chart: click here
- Method: Vinyl Printing, Sublimation
- Strings: Custom printed "Live Free x Love All" & "We Are Connected" in Chinese.
- Aglets: Silver aglets with the "Rage Nation Apparel" text logo engraved.
- Patch: Bottom left leg has a custom scarab logo patch.
- Left Leg: Romie quote "Self-love must be your reflection in all living things." "Love All Living Things x Evolve Your Perception" in Chinese.
- Right Leg: Edgar Cayce quote: “Spirit is life, the mind is the builder, the physical is the result.” "Perceive with the minds eye you are divine." Platonic solids outlining the Seed of Life within the mind's eye graphic with the ancient Ahimsa symbol in Sanskrit with praying hands below the eye.
- Interior: Sacred geometry pattern interior, with matching pocket lining
Ahimsa (in the Hindu, Buddhist, & Jain tradition) - the principle of nonviolence towards all living things.
This concept advocates the elimination of violence/harmful energy from one's mind, body, and spirit. We should seek to respect and love others to the same standard that we have for ourselves and to respect and love ourselves to the same standard that you love others. In short, it is meant to represent compassion at its core.