EVOLUMINATE // All-Season Hooded Windbreaker Jacket
$ 99.00 $ 115.00XSEVOLWBJ
- Material: Cotton / Polyester / Satin
- Custom cut & sew a garment from raw fabric
- Color: Black, White
- Embroidered hood pattern
- Prints on hood, shoulder, sleeve, front right, and back of the garment
- The sublimated satin interior of hood and body
- Printed drawstrings on collar and hem
- Wind and water-resistant body
- Hem can be tied to tighten and protect from the elements
- This item is unisex but runs true to male standard sizing.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- Model info coming soon!
- For size chart: CLICK HERE
- Method: Embroidery, Screen Printing, Sublimation
- Front Chest: "Evoluminate," Third Eye, DNA, Merkaba, Sacred Geometry, "Evolve Your Perception" in Chinese
- Left Wrist Graphic: Lotus flower, with DNA strain, into the flower of life with faces reflecting on both sides.
- Right Arm Graphic: Text "Art By Glenn Thomson x Rage Nation" x "To find the answer look within." Glenn's geometric logo inside the text characters.
- Back Print: Glenn Thomson's "Evoluminate" artwork with the quote "I felt strongly in that moment that if I could heal, then our humanity would be able to heal too."
- Hood: Star Tetrahedron with the text "Evoluminate" x "Evolve Your Perception" in Chinese characters
- Hood Strings: Evolve Your Perception
- Interior Jacket: Evoluminate artwork
ARTIST / DESIGN
The artwork is a collaboration between Glenn Thomson and R.A.G.E Nation Apparel.
About Glenn Thomson:
Inspired by the balance of nature and the divinity within human consciousness, Canadian geometric/visionary artist Glenn Thomson bridges the divide between the mystical & the conceivable. Utilizing the ancient wisdom of sacred geometry, Glenn brings forth hand-drawn works of intricate symmetrical vision. Just as vibrations naturally bring cymatic patterns into formation, the tuned human mind can nurture and expand the beautiful patterns within us all.
Instagram - www.instagram.com/glennlthomson
Facebook - www.facebook.com/GlennThomsonArt