MANTRA • ICE PINK • Reversible Festival Shawl/Scarf
EXPECTED TO SHIP BY: 8/19 If you need other items to ship before this date....please order all other items separately to ensure your purchases ship when you need them to :)
- Fabric is soft, light, and flowy.
- Two-toned/reversible - front is black with light pink graphic, the back is pink with black graphic
- Woven from acrylic/viscose yarn
- Design elements: sacred mandala, weaving flower of life patterns, pineal gland "pinecone", lotus flowers, meditating figures, Tibetan calligraphy, and "om mani padme hum" mantra
- Artwork text: Love will save the world, Rage Nation Apparel, Resonate A Greater Existence
- Pashmina style with black knotted tassels
- 6 ft x 3 ft
This concept was inspired by the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum." to serve as a deep reminder to purify our lives, thoughts, and actions through awareness, compassion, and realization of self. Mantra by definition is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation. When you break down each part of the mantra, each syllable has its own powerful meaning behind it.
- Om (ohm)- Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant to destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah)- Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee)- Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd)- Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh)- Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum)- Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.