LIVE AHIMSA V1 // Canvas Wrap
- Canvas wrap wall art
- Production time 3-4 days
- Printed on high-quality artist stock, then stretched and wrapped around wood fiberboard
- Frames are 1.25" thick
- Hooks on both sides for instant hanging
- Square shaped canvas
- Black wrapped border
- UV coating is scratch-resistant.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Every picture of the actual canvas is a "REAL" photo of the item placed in digital themes
- Multiple sizes available
- 20x20 inch
- 30x30 inch
- 36x36 inch
This concept titled "Living Ahimsa" was previously designed for multiple pieces of clothing, but we decided that repeatedly seeing this art and powerful symbol in our living space constantly kept us reminded to practice this sacred intention. This concept advocates the elimination of violence/harmful energy from one's mind, body, and spirit. We should seek to respect and love others to the same standard that we have for ourselves and to respect and love ourselves to the same standard that you love others. In short, it is meant to represent compassion at its core.
The act of living Ahimsa is a powerful way to re-wire the mind to bring awareness to your thought process and how to stop yourself before you act. As humans in this day and age, we tend to speak before we think, react before we consider any harm your reaction may cause to another person or situation. Gaining control of our impulsive actions that sometimes have negative impacts on any living being or situation is beyond a spiritual evolution of the mind. This piece resonates deeply with us and we hope this helps you as much as it helps Heather and I to live a more compassionate and mindful way of life.
"This is precisely the power of awareness that allows us to see ourselves in real time. As a result, we are able to change, transform our human process with consciousness and compassion. Instead of remaining a victim to our emotions and desires, you become a witness to your thoughts and words and actions. We change because we observe who we are in reality. We gain clarity because we are cultivating the inner witness self while in silence or inactivity." - MotherMaya
- Please allow 2-4 business days of production time before your product ships.
- Please advise that we are unfortunately unable to send sticker packs with the purchase of this item and any items listed under our print on demand pieces.
- Shipping methods are available & charged separately from any of our non-print on demand items.
- This piece is created as soon as you order and is shipped within the country you ordered from, directly to the address you provided during checkout.