REAL EYES V1 • GROKKO Droptail T-Shirt
Follow these care instructions to keep your Rage Nation merchandise in the best condition possible:
• Hand-wash(cold) or dry clean only.
• Lay flat between towels or hang to dry.
• Gently hand-wash or spot-treat with mild detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between towels to dry
*DO NOT use dryer or sun-dry (after washing/wet) as the heat can affect the integrity of prints over time.
ALL OTHER PRINTED APPAREL:
• Hand-wash in cold water (best) OR
• Turn inside out and machine wash on cold/delicate
• Use a gentle detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between two towels to dry
*AVOID high heat from a dryer (after washing), as this may cause shrinkage.
• Fill a bowl with cool water and a splash of detergent.
• Carefully wipe hat down with the soapy water.
• Avoid friction on areas with embroidery or screen prints.
• Wipe down again with clean water, or rinse under sink.
• Allow hat to air-dry indoors.
- White & metallic gold prints on soft & durable premium cotton
- Hand-drawn graphics
- Custom cut & sew garment from raw fabric
- Drop tail cut (shorter in the front - longer cut in the back)
- Branded interior tags & exterior tags
- This item is made with a drop tail - this means it has a standard fit in the front with extra length in the back.
- We accept returns/exchanges within 45 days of purchase.
- Male Model info: Height - 5'10, wearing size L
- For size chart: CLICK HERE
- This piece is a collaboration between Grokko and RAGE Nation Apparel
- "Real Eyes" artwork hand-drawn by Grokko
- Front Graphic: "Real Eyes Realize" "When your perspective shifts, your new reality begins"
- Back Graphic: "When your perception shifts, all things you thought were impossible become possible" "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"
- Right Sleeve: "Grokko Artist Series Collection x RAGE Nation Apparel"
- Left Sleeve: Rubber molded "Rage Nation Apparel" tag
Grokko began his artistic journey shortly after crash-landing in Houston, Earth from his homeland Mars, Mars.
Grokko's unique style merges the past with the future, creating a space where science fiction and ancient wisdom reside together. His hand-drawn works are laid with the intention of stirring memories within our subconscious, to return us to the origins of humanity and discover our purpose going forward. It is through the connection to our timeless selves that our dreams can materialize. Grokko hopes his art will inspire others to work hard, break free of the social norm, and live as authentically as possible, just as it allows him to do the same. Support your local alien.