RESACRALIZATION V2 // Glenn Thomson Fleece Blankets
Follow these care instructions to keep your Rage Nation merchandise in the best condition possible:
• Hand-wash(cold) or dry clean only.
• Lay flat between towels or hang to dry.
• Gently hand-wash or spot-treat with mild detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between towels to dry
*DO NOT use dryer or sun-dry (after washing/wet) as the heat can affect the integrity of prints over time.
ALL OTHER PRINTED APPAREL:
• Hand-wash in cold water (best) OR
• Turn inside out and machine wash on cold/delicate
• Use a gentle detergent
• Hang indoors or lay between two towels to dry
*AVOID high heat from a dryer (after washing), as this may cause shrinkage.
• Fill a bowl with cool water and a splash of detergent.
• Carefully wipe hat down with the soapy water.
• Avoid friction on areas with embroidery or screen prints.
• Wipe down again with clean water, or rinse under sink.
• Allow hat to air-dry indoors.
- Fleece Blanket
- The dimensions are 60x80 inches
- Cruelty-free fleece fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash separately in cold water, use delicate cycle & tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Do not iron, press with heat or dry clean.
DESIGN / ARTIST
- Resacralization artwork created by Glenn Thomson
- Tie-dye background created by Rage Nation Apparel
- This piece has a deep personal meaning to Glenn but his intentions are for you to manifest your own message of what this art means to you. This piece is the first of our new print on demand collection, and we are humbled to be able to work with Glenn & new U.S companies to have these available to everyone worldwide.