RESACRALIZATION // GLENN THOMSON \\ SHERPA BLANKET
- Sherpa Blanket
- The dimensions are 60x80 inches
- Cruelty-free vegan sherpa fabric
- 100% Polyester
- The artist receives royalties for every piece sold.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, use delicate cycle & tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Do not iron, press with heat or dry clean.
DESIGN / ARTIST
- Resacralization artwork created by Glenn Thomson
- Tie-dye background created by Rage Nation Apparel
- This piece has a deep personal meaning to Glenn but his intentions are for you to manifest your own message of what this art means to you. This piece is the first of our new print on demand collection, and we are humbled to be able to work with Glenn & new U.S companies to have these available to everyone worldwide.
ABOUT GLENN THOMSON:
Inspired by the balance of nature and the divinity within human consciousness, Canadian geometric/visionary artist Glenn Thomson bridges the divide between the mystical & the conceivable. Utilizing the ancient wisdom of sacred geometry, Glenn brings forth hand-drawn works of intricate symmetrical vision. Just as vibrations naturally bring cymatic patterns into a formation, the tuned human mind can nurture and expand the beautiful patterns within us all.
Instagram - www.instagram.com/glennlthomson
Facebook - www.facebook.com/GlennThomsonArt